Saturday, April 2, 2011

B Is For...

"Baby Boys"

Just in case you have been living under a rock and haven't seen the video of the two twin baby boys having a conversation with each other, here it is:


Baby Boy 1 seems desperately to want to get his point across. My favorite part is Baby Boy 2's "talk to the hand" at 34 seconds. I'm not crazy about babies but even I thought it was cute. Although the "dadadadada's" do get a little repetitive.

In completely different news, I saw a 6 month old kitten that I'm crazy about and strongly considering adopting. I feel bad about how long Cleo is home alone while I'm at work during the day, but can I really handle two cats? I take animal adoption extremely seriously so I wouldn't do it unless I was 100% sure. I have to consider this carefully.

How cute would it be to have a video of two kittens "talking" with each other? Much cuter than human babies.

7 comments:

Martha (MM) said...

I have 5 cats. You can handle it, LOL!
Visiting from the A-Z Blogging Challenge. Nice to "meet" you! I'm a new follower. Have a great Sunday and a fun A-Z April :-)

Liz said...

Yay that makes me feel better! I'm leaning toward adopting her :)

Watching Bingley Birds said...

Go for it Liz you won't regret it - I usually have 2 cats at any one time and would have more if I had the space.
Annie

Eileen Wiedbrauk said...

my cats heard this video and arrived from the other room to find out what the fuck that noise was

Don't Drink and Write said...

http://youtu.be/X3iFhLdWjqc

Liz said...

Ok that is pretty genius.

vehusake said...

great post as usual!

aroma essential oils