Friday, June 24, 2011

Z Is For...

"Zabar's Cat"

Well, it took a long time.  Much too much time, but I made it.

Here is entry Z.

I have a Jewish cat.  I mean, I guess because I'm Jewish and that runs through the mother, both my cats are Jewish.  But Lilah likes cream cheese to an unnatural degree.  Plain cream cheese, lox spread cream cheese, scallion cream cheese, she eats it all.


I can't really blame her.  Cream cheese is pretty yummy after all.

This is a very short entry but at least I can say that I've finally met my goal.

I've been working my butt off the past couple of weeks but things are finally calming down a bit, so hopefully I'll be able to get back into blogging at least semi-regularly.

5 comments:

Karen Jones Gowen said...

You are so freakin' awesome to see this out to the bitter end. I admire that kind of persistence. I want to hire you. Just kidding, I'm not hiring people, but if I were, I would hire you.

Liz said...

Lol! Thanks that means a lot :) I hate leaving things unfinished, no matter how long it takes.

Joanne said...

Congratulations! Good for you for not giving up! Awesome job! Blessings, Joanne

Missed Periods said...

I never thought about it, but my cat must be Jewish too. She does love lox. We've never tried cream cheese.

Congrats on finishing.

Unknown said...

>>" I mean, I guess because I'm Jewish and that runs through the mother, both my cats are Jewish."

that made me laugh aloud