Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Taking A Poll -- A Sexy Poll

Good God, 4 months since my last blog post? 4 months?? I am filled with shame.

I was recently inspired to write a post about the best of the bad boys from TV. I have a few in mind to compare and contrast, but I want to know -- who are the favorite bad boys out there?? Perhaps there are some I've never heard of or analyzed before...and I'm always interested to learn about new sexy, angstiness.

I'll be pulling this together in the next couple of days (see now I've held myself to it!) for my own amusement.

Weigh in if you have any ideas!

Liz

4 comments:

Eliza Wynn said...

Do they need to be current characters, or can they be from the past?

Liz said...

Past definitely counts! Does not need to be a show that is currently on. (3 of the ones I have in mind so far are from previous shows).

Eliza Wynn said...

Okay. I should be able to come up with more, but here are a few:

Damon Salvatore - The Vampire Diaries
Spike - Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel
Caleb Morley - Port Charles
Adam Newman - Young and Restless
Billy Abbott - Young and Restless
Zach Slater - All My Children

Liz said...

OOOO All good suggestions. I had Damon on my list, but not Spike. And I never watched Port Charles but I'm a GH viewer and I love Michael Easton. The other soap operas I'm less familiar with.