Friday, August 27, 2010

This Is Not A Blog About Cats

Don't get me wrong, I love cats. I'm obsessed with cats. I'm not a crazy cat lady yet because I'm not in my 40s and I only have one. But this Cat Utopia could easily be mine one day.

However, this is not the topic of this blog. It will just feature heavily. This blog has no topic, except that I'm yet another 20 something living in New York City who decided that starting a blog would be a great way to pass the time. You're welcome.

To begin let me tell you a few important facts:

1) I have a cat. Her name is Cleo and I am obsessed with her. Expect many photos.

2) Cherry Coke is the best drink to be invented in the history of ever.

3) I have terrible handwriting.

4) Cheese rules. I mean, seriously rules. Is there anything better than cheese? The answer is no.

5) I pay no attention to sports, but if anyone asks, I am a Tigers fan.

6) I've been in New York for four years and I am more broke than when I moved here. I guess that's how it works.

7) My favorite movie is "Interview With The Vampire."

8) I would rather go to the beach than to the mountains.

9) Fall is the best season. Fin.

10) I have a strong belief that one can never own too many pairs of black boots.

There you have it. Those are all the important things you need to know about me, with the exception of age, profession, religious and political beliefs, marital status, and income bracket. But really, you can find most of that stuff in my profile anyway.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I take issue with #2. It is a well documented fact that Dr Pepper is the best drink in the history of ever. Diet and regular.

Liz said...

I'll see you in court.