Monday, September 13, 2010

Oh To Be A Cat...

Not to be morose, but I've been kind of in a bad place for the past...well...while. Not so happy with work, or my life in general. The choices I've made, where I am, etc etc. The fact that I feel like I should have everything figured out by now and I don't, not nearly. But I'm starting to suspect that we never do.

Anyway, these things really make me want to be a cat. Particularly because of this:





















And this:

























"Cats: 34 Million Years of Just Not Giving A Fuck"

I promised my blog would be a happy place though, so I promise to bounce back immediately! And in the meantime, may you all be as peaceful as cats.

2 comments:

Deniz Bevan said...

Would it help if I sent you photos of my cat? Or you could move to Turkey and adopt the two week old stray my friend found and is seeking a home for... Soo tiny! And she's being bottle fed...

Liz said...

Kittens! I love all photos of cats and all cats in their wonder and variety!