Friday, February 11, 2011

This Blog Is A Testimony To My Biggest Problem

More than two months.

That is how long it has been since I have posted on this blog.

Ridiculous.

Inspired yet again by Eileen I have decided to update and to use said update to explain something about myself.

I have a really, really hard time committing to anything for more than a couple of weeks, months, or years depending on the situation. This blog? A couple of months. Writing "morning pages"? A couple of days. New York? Been her for almost 5 years and wondering what it would be like outside the city (of course if I did move out I would probably want to move right back after sheer boredom).

I really need to FORCE myself to commit. To anything. Perhaps this is fickleness not in a dating sense but in life? Whatever it is, it is no good.

I'm really going to try to upate more frequently. I'm going to try SUPER HARD.

And now a cat video:



I feel like that is something Cleo would do to Bo.

No comments: